Norfolk 100km SATURDAY 11th JUNE 2016
The race will start at the Bailey Gate Castle Acre at 7:00am on Saturday 11th June. You will follow the the Peddars Way to the coast at Holme next-the-Sea. Where you turn right to follow the coastal path all the way to Cromer. There will be a 16 hour time limit all competitors finishing by 11:00pm.
£48 entry fee
Refunds – Up to 6 weeks before the day of the race you will be entitled to 60% refund if you are unable to take part. If you wish to defer your entry to next year due to injury then you must do so at least 3 weeks prior to the event to allow us to fill your place.
Transfers will only be allowed with permission of the Race Director and not any closer than 2 weeks before the event.
Optional bus transfer from the finish in Comer to the start on Saturday morning (£10).
Specially commissioned medal to all finishers
Free Technical T shirt.
Changing and toilet facilities at the start – Castle Acre village Hall (tbc) and finish Marque at Cliff top Car Park
Checkpoints with refreshments every 20km approximately – Harpley, Thornham, Burnham Overy Staith (bag drop), Stiffkey and Weybourne
Finish Cliff top Car park Cromer
Race forms part of Positive Steps Grand Slam. The other races Kings Forest 50km and Peddars way Ultra. All 3 must be completed in any order in a 12 month period.
RULES which entrants must agree with
- To enter the race, you must be aged 21 years or over on the date of the race and MUST have completed a race of at least 26.2 miles in the previous 12 months.
- We strongly suggest that you are comfortable with distance running and also have experience of running off-road
- Anyone caught littering on the course be disqualified from the race.
- Running numbers must be worn on the front and must be clearly visible at all times.
- Runners compete in this event entirely at their own risk. There will be a full waiver to sign at registration. No runner will be allowed to compete without signing this waiver.
- Pacers will not be permitted during this run